Pain-free Tips To Relieve Acne At Home
A greater number of people suffer the on set of an acne breakout everyday. In the past, most people thought that zits are only endured by young people but that is in fact not true. These are some of the tips on how to get rid of zits you can try to help you on your way to wage war against zits.
1. Snack MORE CARROTS: Carrots are rich in Vitamin A, which has been observed to combat breakouts of acne breakouts. In addition, Vitamin A is able to promote general skin health, which will keep future breakouts from occurring. Chances are, if you don't eat carrots (or another Vitamin A rich food like sweet potatoes, or spinach) regularly then you are deficient in this vitamin at some level. Vitamin A can also be taken as a supplement if you aren't a huge veggie fan.
2. Sunlight - Layout in the sun to help dehydrate and reduce the oil levels in the acne prone areas, this also helps in the healing process. After laying out the in the sun, the skin is likely to become sweaty, so it's important at this time to take a shower to cleanse the skin
3. Try Benzoyl Peroxide.Some people who have tried Benzoyl Peroxide have been able to get rid of acne with it. But it won't work perfectly for everyone. What Benzoyl Peroxide does is that it kills the P. acne bacteria that caused the inflammation in the blocked pore. So what you do is that you apply the cream or lotion to the part of your face which had breakouts. There are prescription versions available with Benzoyl Peroxide but you can also get it in different lotions and creams that are sold over the counter.
4. When everything else fails... use a laser. If nothing else has really worked for you, you can always go for laser treatment. What the laser does is that it produces heat beneath the skin's surface and damages your sebaceous glands (your sebaceous glands are the ones producing the oil sebum). But it doesn't damage the surface of the skin however. This is very effective but remember that it can be a little painful or uncomfortable and you might be experiencing some swelling for a day or so too.
5. Light Treatment - using a special type of heat wand, a doctor uses a particular type of light treatment to kill the acne causing bacteria. The aim of this treatment is to shrink the sebaceous glands, which in turn means a lot less sebum is produced, and from that, less overall acne. Repeated treatment is required for this to be effective.
Part of this article and more info on Acne can be found at this website http://newremedioscaseros.com/el-acne/
I hope that these tips have helped you get started on your journey to getting rid of body acne. With the proper care you can expect some great results.